Should you have a complaint despite our good intentions, please first check our general terms and conditions and the FAQ (frequently asked questions). These are listed on our website. Did you not find the answer to your question or complaint? Please inform Naturaplaza of your complaint as soon as possible. This can be done in 2 ways as described below:
If you have a complaint please describe your complaint and mail it to: [email protected]
Please include the following information with your complaint: your name, address, date of purchase, order number and your proposal for a solution.
Describe your complaint in a letter to:
7558 PL Hengelo Ov.
Please include the following information with your complaint: your name, address, date of purchase, order number and proposal for your solution.
Article 16 of the General Terms and Conditions - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects, complete and clearly described.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the trader will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. A complaint about a product, service or service of the Entrepreneur can also be submitted via a complaints form on the consumer page of the website of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk (http://keurmerk.info/Home/MisbruikOfKlacht). The complaint will then be sent both to the Entrepreneur in question and to Stichting Webshop Keurmerk.
5. If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation within a reasonable period of time or within 3 months after it has been submitted, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute resolution procedure.
Why is it important to report my complaint to Naturaplaza?
We have set ourselves the goal to be surrounded by satisfied customers and we will try to come up with a good solution. Your message goes directly to the owner of Naturaplaza. We will deal with your complaint as a matter of urgency and do our best to respond to you within 12 hours. At all times we strive for a suitable solution.